White Chocolate & Strawberry Mousse
A perfect combination – creamy White Chocolate & Strawberry Mousse. This tasty dessert is a bit of a cheat as it contains no eggs or gelatine.
- 500g fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 135g white chocolate
- 200ml cream
- In a saucepan, add chopped strawberries, sugar and a splash of water.
- Heat for 5 mins, stirring, until berries are soft.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve. Put both mixtures to one side, and leave to cool.
- Melt white chocolate in short bursts in the microwave, and leave to cool a little.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Then fold half of the cream into the cooled chocolate.
- Fold through the rest of the cream and 170ml of the strained strawberry liquid. Stir.
- Pour into four glasses, and leave to set in the fridge for 1+ hours.
- Just before serving, spoon on the strained berry pulp for extra deliciousness!
Eat on day of making.
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!