Triple Chocolate Cookies
Recipe by Bluebells Cakery
- 250g Donovans Chocolate Drops – a mix of white, milk & dark
- 120g unsalted butter
- 200g soft brown sugar
- 1 tsp good quality vanilla extract
- 1 Woodland free range egg
- 210g plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-bake). Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add the vanilla and egg and beat again until combined. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt over the mixture and beat again until everything comes together.
- Lastly, fold through the chocolate Drops.
- Break off golf ball sized pieces. Roll them between your hands and place on the baking tray at least 10cm apart. Press down flat with the back of a fork.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 20-25 minutes until they turn a golden colour. Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes on the tray before cooling on a wire rack.
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!
Featured on The Cafe, Monday 6 April 2020.