These golden shortbread Passionfruit Cookies are DELICIOUS, and a real family favourite!
I love that the recipe freezes well, either baked or unbaked. (So you can whip up fresh baked cookies in minutes!)
The jars of passionfruit pulp are great if you can’t buy fresh.
- 325g plain flour
- 100g cornflour
- 220g icing sugar
- 250g butter, softened
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp passionfruit pulp
- Preheat oven to 165°.
- Mix plain flour, cornflour, icing sugar and butter. Add passionfruit pulp. Mix again.
- Tip onto a floured bench. Using your hands lightly knead to form a soft dough.
- Divide into two. Shape each half into a log, approximately 25cm long.
- Wrap and chill in the fridge for 1+ hour.
- Cut each log into 1cm slices. Space apart on a lined baking tray
- Bake for 18-20 mins or until lightly golden.
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!