Orange Jelly Slices
Look realistic??! These Orange Jelly Slices are a real hit at parties. Ridiculously simple to make, and bursting with orange flavour.
- 6 oranges
- 1 packet orange jelly mix
- Cut 6 oranges in halve. Squeeze the juice and pulp (keeping to one side), and scoop out the insides.
- Make up a packet of orange jelly, using 1/4 less water than directed. Top up with the real orange juice and pulp.
- Stand the orange halves in a muffin tin. Pour in the jelly mix, and leave in the fridge to set.
- Cut into segments and enjoy!
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!