MAGGI Noodle & Courgette Bake
This is an easy way to turn MAGGI 2 Minute Noodles into a family meal! Recipe courtesy of MAGGI.
- 2 pkts MAGGI 2 Minute Noodles Chicken
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup (150g) Self-Raising Flour
- 4 large (450g) Courgette, Grated (or any other vegetable of your choice that’s in-season)
- 1 medium (150g) Onion, Chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, Crushed
- 8 (200g) Rindless Bacon Rashers
- 1 cup (120g)Tasty Cheese, Grated
- 1/4 cup (60mL) Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 190ºC/170ºC fan forced. Grease and line a 30 x 21cm bake pan.
- Cook MAGGI 2 Minute Noodles as per pack instructions, omitting the flavour sachet. Drain well; reserve noodles.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until combined. Add the flour and beat until smooth. Stir in courgette, onion, garlic, bacon, cheese, oil, reserved noodles and one flavour sachet; stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with your favourite leafy green salad
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!
Made on The Cafe Tuesday 13 October 2020