Lemon Shortbread Cookies
Crisp, buttery, lemony, deliciousness. And only FOUR ingredients!
- 250g butter
- 130g caster sugar
- 360g flour
- 4 tsp lemon zest
- Caster sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 150°.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Sieve in flour and mix in lemon zest. Use your hands to form a dough.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 15+ mins.
- Roll out 3-5mm thick on a floured bench top. Cut out cookie shapes.
- Place on a lined baking tray and sprinkle with a little caster sugar. Bake for 15 mins or until very lightly golden.
You may notice I used lime zest instead of lemon in this video as my lemon tree was bare! Happy to say they still tasted delicious.
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!