Iced Coffee Frappuccino
Iced coffee… frappe… frappuccino.. some with condensed milk… heaps of sugar… special blended brews… ??! So many choices! All I know is when it’s HOT, I still need my coffee fix. And much as I might like, I can’t afford to buy an iced coffee from a cafe every day. Here’s a much cheaper option, that tastes great!
Makes 1 large iced coffee
- Strong shot of coffee, chilled (mine fills about 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup milk
- Brown sugar (optional – I don’t use)
- Whipped cream
- Add the strong coffee, ice and milk into a blender. Pulse/blend until ice is pulverized.
- Have a taste – if you normally drink sweet coffee, then add 1/2 tsp of sugar to taste.
- Pour into a tall glass. Top with whipped cream!
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!