Golden Bubble Cakes
Spread a little love with these delicious Golden Bubble Cakes. Made with golden syrup, this no-bake recipe is so easy even my kids make it.
And if you REALLY love someone, drizzle melted Caramilk or white chocolate on top!!
(Just remember to store in an airtight container in the fridge when made.)
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 150g rice bubbles
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Melt golden syrup, butter and sugar in a microwave, or over a low heat in a saucepan. Stir until butter has melted and sugar has dissolved.
- Pour over rice bubbles, and add vanilla essence. Stir well.
- Press down into lined tin (20cm x 18cm)
- Leave in fridge to set.
- Cut into shapes using cooke cutters, or slice into squares.
- Optional: Decorate with sprinkles and melted chocolate.
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!