Easy Butter Shortbread
This Easy Butter Shortbread is RIDICULOUSLY easy! Only uses four ingredients – and takes minutes to make. It’s the recipe my mum used to make for afternoon tea.
- 85g flour
- 30g sugar
- 30g cornflour
- 85g butter
- Line a microwaveable dinner plate with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together all four ingredients to form a dough.
- Press out onto lined plate, using fingers. Prick all over with a fork.
- Microwave for approx 2 mins 50 seconds (based on 1000 watt oven). (Check after a couple of minutes).
- Dust with sugar, and slice when cool.
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!