Christmas Rocky Road
Check out my amazingly easy no-bake Christmas Rocky Road! Made with just five ingredients, including white chocolate and cranberries, it’s a deliciously naughty festive treat!
- 400g white chocolate, melted
- 130g shortbread biscuits, crushed
- 60g dried carnberries
- 60g mini marshmallows
- Christmas lollies to decorate – I used green and red M&Ms
- Break up chocolate and melt in the microwave, or on the stove.
- Crush shortbread biscuits, either using a food mixer, or by poping them in a plastic bag and hitting with a rolling pin. Leave a few large chunks, not just crumbs.
- Add biscuits to melted chocolate, along with cranberries and marshmallows.
- Mix well.
- Press into a lined tin (approx 20cm square).
- Decorate with green and red M&Ms. Leave in fridge to set.
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!