Mmmm Chocolate Shortbread! Yum, so easy and so tasty – can even be done one handed!
- 185g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Grease and line a baking pan (mine was 17cm x 27cm).
- Cream together butter and sugar until pale and creamy.
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon and salt, and fold into mixture.
- Spoon into pan, pressing down with fingers. Prick all over with a fork.
- Leave in fridge for 30 mins. Preheat oven to 180°.
- Bake for 25 mins.
- When cool, sprinkle with sugar and cut into squares. Enjoy!
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!