Blueberry & Oat Muffin Loaf
This Blueberry & Oat Muffin Loaf is SO GOOD! Cut into slices for lunch boxes, or serve warm with ice-cream or custard for a yummy winter pudding.
One slice is never enough!
- 1.5 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 100g butter, melted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180°, and grease a loaf tin.
- Mix flour, sugar and oats together.
- Add about 3/4 cup of the blueberries (save a few for later), and the cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted butter with milk and egg, beating lightly to combine.
- Once mixed, pour into the dry mixture and gently stir through (will still be lumpy).
- Spoon into loaf tin. Dot the remaining blueberries on top.
- Bake for 50 mins.
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!