Best Ever Anzac Biscuits
My family reckons these are the tastiest Anzac biscuits ever!!
Crunchy, oaty and dipped in chocolate – what’s not to love! I like to add sesame seeds too to make them extra delicious.
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 100g butter
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- In a bowl, add flour, sugar, coconut, rolled oats and sesame seeds. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, melt the butter and golden syrup.
- In a cup, dissolve the baking soda in boiling water. Add to the butter mix.
- Add to the dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Form into balls and place on lined baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15 mins
- Optional: when cold, dip half into melted chocolate.
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!