Salted Caramilk Blondies
I’m not usually one to boast – but OMG these Salted Caramilk Blondies are A M A Z I N G !!!!! Seriously good!
They’re really simple to make, and perfect to share round at work or with friends…
This recipe uses one bar of Caramilk, leaving just enough pieces to nibble on as you go… Makes approx 12-16 slices depending on how big they are!
- 150g Caramilk chocolate
- 200g butter
- 3 eggs
- 270g brown sugar
- 200g flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp salt, plus a little extra for sprinkling
- Pre-heat oven to 160°. Line a square tin (approx 22cm).
- Melt 75g Caramilk in microwave (in short bursts to avoid burning).
- Add 200g melted butter. Stir, then leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a new bowl, add 3 eggs to 270g brown sugar. Mix until pale and creamy.
- Add 200g flour, 1 tsp vanilla essence and 1/4 tsp salt. Then add the Caramilk/butter mixture.
- Fold together.
- Pour into lined tin. Sprinkle 75g chopped Caramilk on top, along with an extra sprinkle of salt. Bake at 160° for 30-35 minutes.
- When cool, slice and enjoy!
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!