What could be more Kiwi than L&P Scones!
I got creative in the kitchen and am SO happy with the results. My L&P Scones are golden, fluffy and delicious – plus only THREE ingredients.
Makes 12 scones.
- 3 cups self raising flour
1 cup cream
1 cup of L&P (chilled)
- Preheat oven to 200° (fan).
- Sieve flour into a bowl. Make a well and pour in the cream, then the chilled L&P.
- Mix gently with your hands to form a dough. Turn out onto floured baking tray.
- Shape into a rectangle and score into 12 pieces.
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden. Cool for 5 mins, then slice.
Best served warm! (With butter or cream & jam).
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!