Kit Kat Mint Fudge Squares
Fudgey, gooey, chocolatey…. what’s not to love about my Kit Kat Mint Fudge Squares!
This simple no-bake recipe takes just minutes to make.
Not keen on mint? Use vanilla essence instead of mint, and original or caramel Kit Kat instead.
- 250g butter
- 500g icing sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 – 1 tsp mint essence
- 170g bar mint Kit Kat chocolate, or similar
- Line a dish (mine was 22cm square).
- Melt the butter, and mix in the icing sugar and cocoa powder. Stir in the beaten egg, and mint essence.
- Break up the chocolate bar into chunks, and stir through the mixture.
- Pour into a lined dish and chill in fridge until set. Cut into squares and store in a sealed container in the fridge.
It’s easier to line the dish, rather than grease it as I did in the video!
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!