Four ingredients… one bowl… deliciously easy Fruit Squares.
Baked with one hand, filmed with the other. It doesn’t get simpler than that!
- 1 1/4 cup self raising flour
- 350g sultanas
- 35g chopped almonds
- 395g sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 180°. Line a 20cm square tin.
- Mix together the flour, sultanas, nuts and condensed milk. (It gets very sticky!)
- Spoon into tin.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until light golden.
- Cool in tin then cut into squares.
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!