Easy Ramen Noodle Soup
A super quick way to make Ramen Noodle Soup. Fully of tasty flavours and a great way to use up leftover roast chicken, beef or veggies.
Also pictured, Chicken & Veggie Rice Paper Rolls with Citrus Dipping Sauce)
- 1 x pack MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles Chicken (use flavour sachet too)
- 2 x cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken or roast beef
- 1 x boiled egg
- 1/2 cup frozen veg – eg green beans, edamame beans, mixed veg, sweetcorn
- 1 spring onion
- half finger length of grated fresh ginger or 1 x tsp minced ginger
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Soy sauce (to taste)
- Put egg on to boil – cover in cold water and bring to boil for 12 minutes for hard boiled.
- Peel and mince garlic and ginger.
- Heat oil in a medium pan and add ginger and garlic cook for 1 minute
- Add to pan chicken stock with noodle cake, veggies and chopped spring onion (keep some of the green chopped spring onion to garnish), sprinkle over MAGGI seasoning. Bring to the boil and then reduce heat and simmer for a couple of minutes until the veg is cooked through. cook for bring to boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken / beef to warm through and finally, add soy sauce to taste.
Serve in 2 bowls with half the boiled egg in each, and sprinkle over spring onion greens to garnish.
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!
Made on The Cafe, Thursday 29 October 2020