Creme Egg Chocolate Mug Cake
My Creme Egg Mug Cake is the PERFECT quick treat for Easter, or anytime of the year!
An indulgent chocolate dessert that’s ready in minutes, with no bowls to wash up.
The following makes one dessert.
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- (Drop of vanilla essence, optional)
- Cadbury Creme Egg
- In a microwave-safe mug, add the cocoa, flour and sugar. Mix well.
- Pour in the water. Add vanilla essence and butter. Stir.
- Cut Creme Egg in half lengthways. Drop one half into the mixture. Lay the other half on top (creamy centre facing up).
- Microwave for approx. 90 seconds (check after 60 seconds).
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!