Christmas Tree Meringues
These Christmas Tree Meringues are the ideal treat to whip up for a festive get-together.
They’re naturally gluten-free and dairy-free, plus they’re easy to make and look cute too!
- 4 eggs whites
- Pinch of salt
- 220g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Approx 1/4 tsp green food colour (depending on desired colour)
- Preheat oven to 95°.
- Whisk four egg whites and salt until soft peaks form. Slowly add the caster sugar, a tablespoon at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the vanilla essence and colour, mixing well.
- Fill a piping bag (or snip the end of a plastic snap bag) and pipe onto lined baking tray. Sprinkle with a few 100s and 1000s.
- Bake for 90 mins, then turn off oven, leaving inside until cool.
Made this recipe?
Tag @onehandedbaker on Facebook or #onehandedbaker on Instagram!